J. Murphy & Sons Limited turns to Solarvista.
J. Murphy & Sons Limited was established in 1951 by John Murphy and was initially involved in...
1. Categories of Data Subject
The Data Controller may submit Personal Data to the Service, the extent of which is determined and controlled by Controller in its sole discretion, and which may include, but is not limited to Controller’s Contacts and other end users including Controller’s employees, contractors, collaborators, customers, prospects, suppliers and subcontractors. Data Subjects also include individuals attempting to communicate with or transferring Personal Data to the Controller’s end users.
2. Types of Personal Data
Contact Information, the extent of which is determined and controlled by the Data Controller at its sole discretion, and other Personal Data, email data, system usage data, application integration data, and other electronic data submitted, stored, sent, or received by the Controller, or the Controller’s end users, via the Service.
3. Purposes of Processing
Personal Data will be Processed for purposes of providing the Services set out, as further instructed by Controller in its use of the Services, and any Service offering, monitoring, diagnostics and support
4. Sub-processors of Personal Data
- Microsoft Corporation (Azure) - Categories of data subject, see Part 1, International Data Transfers within EEA/UK.
- HubSpot Inc - Categories of data subject: Controller's employees, contractors, collaborators, account user information, International Data Transfers, North America.
- Bytes Software Services Limited – Categories of data subject: Contractual, service contacts. For provisioning Microsoft online and Azure services.