A specialist in delivering commercial building maintenance, DMG Delta’s core philosophy is to deliver flexible and high quality services to their customers. From their offices in Stansted, Essex and London, DMG offer services that include heating, electrics, air conditioning, plumbing and water treatment. These services are suitable for buildings of all sizes, whether they are commercial, residential, municipal or industrial.
DMG has undertaken a key project to completely re-engineer their business processes and replace existing information systems. The main focus of the project was their operational systems; working to make the business more efficient and enable them to enter new markets as well as to provide better customer service.
In order to achieve this, DMG had chosen to implement Solarvista's Field Service Software and Mobile Apps.
The Solarvista Field Service Management System provides:
- significantly more accurate data on contracts, customers and equipment
- robust communications between office and field technology, for example a GPRS link to PDAs
- a single system to store data centrally, with multiple interfaces to their Finance, Sales and Marketing departments, allowing the reading and manipulating of this data
- live management information and business intelligence, and
- better service to customers by providing more information to them significantly faster and by electronic means wherever possible.
The technology has consequently streamlined their operations and reduced their reliance on paper, which will in turn also lower their carbon emissions, increase customer satisfaction and grow profits.
Solarvista are a leading provider of Service Management Software.
Our constantly evolving products are available in three editions to meet the needs of your business now, and in the future. Read more about our Field Service Management Software Editions and arrange a product demonstration or contact us for more information or to discuss your requirements.